Company: LIGHTMED USA INC.
Job Title: Service Expert
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Global Service Manager
We are looking for Service Expert. The goal of this position is to repair, maintain and troubleshoot products; to respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner. Work activities may include the coordination, installation, de-installation, relocation, service and service upgrades.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To answer phones, provide troubleshooting information, report and analyse customers’ information and needs, issue billing details and open and close customer accounts.
- To provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered by a company.
- Carry out installations and repairs on sites.
- Interacting with clients to solve their issues.
- Checking existing problems.
- Teaming up with other professionals.
Expected Competencies & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred in electrical or electronics engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service of medical device company.
- Verbal and written communication skills, thorough knowledge of product, multi-tasking.
- Having good mechanical skills.
- Having excellent problem-solving abilities
The job offers a great work environment with growth opportunities and comprehensive training program to all our employees, supported by a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary package of US $ 43,000 a.
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive our business.
- Medical Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 /year