Company: LIGHTMED USA INC.
Job Title: Global Service Manage
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Site Manger
We are looking for Global Service Manager to join our team in running the Service Department.
The goal of this position is to assume full responsibility over all service related topics, all the way from technical to financial. Be responsible for running a global Service department in ultimately helping customers by providing product and service information, helping resolve technical electrical issues during and after the construction process for clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for P&L management, estimating, negotiating, and assisting in development budgets and timescales with internal staff and managers.
- Be responsible for spare parts, service loaner management.
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and service goals are being carried out.
- Proactively approach to customer every week and offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations.
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
Expected Competencies & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred on Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in customer service of medical device company.
- Excellent communication. Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants/experts.
- Proven track record in customer service, effective marketing strategies and employee management.
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
The job offers a great work environment with growth opportunities and comprehensive training program to all our employees, supported by a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary package of US $ 70,000 ~ 80,000 a.
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive our business.
- Medical Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year